1. Request admission information
from the Admission Office at (860) 443-5333 or email@example.com
2. Visit! Click here to learn about our many visit opportunities and how to schedule your family’s Williams experience. Programs like Open House are excellent ways for families and parents to become acquainted with Williams while a day visit is the very best way for a student applying to Williams experience our school. Day visits are available for Upper School applicants only. Be advised that a campus tour and interview experience is a required component for the application process and must take place prior to a day visit.
3. TESTING REQUIREMENTS: If your child is an applicant to our Upper School (grades nine through twelve), they must take the SSAT. Applicants may sit for the SSAT's National Test Dates at a different school, or may take advantage of a Flex Test Date at Williams. Flex Tests will be administered at Williams on Saturday, November 2, Saturday, December 14 and Saturday, February 8. All tests begin at 9 am. You may register your child for a flex administration of the SSAT by following the directions here: www.ssat.org/flex. The Williams School code is 8220 and should be listed as a test site and score recipient. You will also be asked for an access code, which varies by test date.
November 2: 1L-2L4D-0Y0T
December 14: 1S-2L4L-0B1U
February 8: 1Y-2V4A-0G2U
Flex Test Dates offered at Williams are for applicants to Williams exclusively and therefore are not available to students who do not plan to apply to our school.
Applicants to the Middle School (grades six through eight) need not take the SSAT but must arrange to take the Williams' Middle School Admissions Test. These tests will be offered at 9 am on Saturday, November 2, Saturday, December 14 and Saturday, February 8. Please contact the admission office to register.
4. Please submit your application online. Families following our traditional admission application timeline should distribute the Request for Transcript Release, English and Math Recommendation forms to the child’s current school and teachers and ask that the transcripts and forms be submitted to the Admission Office prior to the February 1 application deadline. Families applying for admission after the February 1 deadline via our rolling admissions process should be distribute these forms and ask that they be returned to the school as soon as possible.
5. Interested in applying for need-based financial assistance? Complete the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) at sss.nais.org and submit copies of your 2012 1040s and W-2s to our Business Office. Both of these activities should be completed by January 15. The Williams School code for the PFS is 8222. Those families applying for admission and financial assistance after posted deadlines may find funding for financial assistance to be more limited. Applications, however, are still encouraged.
Admission notifications will be mailed by March 7, 2014 for those meeting our February 1 deadline for admission. Students applying after the February 1 deadline will be notified on a rolling basis upon completion of their application.