Tuition for the academic year 2014–2015 is as follows:
Grade 6: $25,000
Grades 7-8: $26,990
Grades 9-12: $27,780
Tuition insurance remains at $225. One-half of the tuition is payable in August; the remainder is payable in December. Other payment plans are available at an additional charge. This must be arranged when the Enrollment Agreement is returned. Students are admitted for the entire school year and there are no allowances for refunds in cases of withdrawal or dismissal.
- Submission of the Enrollment Agreement and a 10% deposit are required within one month of acceptance to reserve a place.
- Tuition Refund Insurance, offered by A.W.G. Dewar Co. for $250, is mandatory for all students enrolled at Williams, unless tuition is paid in full by August 1 and the parents choose to waive the insurance. An invoice for this fee will be mailed in the summer.
- Student Accident Insurance is available through Allen J. Flood Companies.
- The cost of the optional lunch plan is $1,100 for a full school year. Students who choose not to purchase the lunch plan can buy food à la carte on a daily basis or bring their own lunch.
- The annual cost of textbooks is approximately $500. Please contact the school registrar at 860-439-2758 for more information.
- Bus service, at an additional cost, is available to students residing in some surrounding areas. Busing is available to New London residents at no charge. Contact Mrs. Ellen Kelly at 860-443-5333 for more information.