The Williams School welcomes students from over 40 communities in Connecticut, Rhode Island and Fishers Island, NY.
Bus transportation is available for students, with most lines offering one morning pickup and two afternoon/evening drop-offs. With the exception of the New London bus, electing bus transportation does result in an additional cost for families.
The following bus options are available to Williams families:
New London Bus Route
• 18 stops throughout New London
• Free of charge to New London residents
• Available only to New London residents
Shoreline Bus Route
• Stops along I-95 in Guilford, Madison, Clinton and Old Lyme
Stonington Bus Route
• Stops along I-95 in North Stonington/Pawcatuck, Stonington and Mystic
Valley Bus Route
• Stops along Route 9 in Chester, Deep River, Essex and Old Saybrook
Note: Stop #4 Old Saybrook is not at Famous Footwear, it is at exit 2, the Chinese Restaurant parking lot.