Why send your child to Williams
for 6 - 8 Grades?
Ask each Williams family, “Why Williams?” and their answers will be as varied as our student body. However, the common thread is parents and students who value education. Here are key distinctions of the Williams Middle School experience:
• Innovative and engaging learning environment teaches students to take ownership of their intellectual growth and personal development.
• Small class sizes (average = 12), low faculty to student ratio (1:8), and an excellent faculty advisor program offers students the individual attention they need to succeed.
• By instilling communication, critical thinking, and collaboration skills, students are well prepared for a smooth transition to high school, college, career, and a lifetime of learning.
• Progression based on individual ability as opposed to grade - specifically in math, languages, arts, and athletics - provides students with appropriate challenge and support.
• Ten Middle School enrichment courses spanning from character and community building to research/technology and organizational skills allow students to explore and develop their interests and talents.
• Daily after school time to meet with teachers for extra help, get a jump on homework, and participate in a plethora of sports, arts, and clubs gives every student the opportunity to enhance their mind, body, and spirit.
• A community of dedicated and ethical scholars creates a safe and welcoming environment with strong student mentors and leaders.