Why send your child to Williams
for 9 -12 Grades?
Ask each Williams family, “Why Williams?” and their answers will be as varied as our student body. However, the common thread is parents and students who value education. Here are key distinctions of the Williams Upper School experience:
• Innovative and engaging learning environment teaches students to take ownership of their intellectual growth and personal development.
• Small class sizes (average = 12), low faculty to student ratio (1:8), and an excellent faculty advisor program offers students the individual attention they need to succeed.
• By instilling communication, critical thinking, and collaboration skills, students are well prepared for a smooth transition to college, career, and a lifetime of learning.
• New Advanced Course curriculum allows students to reach beyond AP courses to find deeper meaning as they explore and develop their interests.
• Opportunity for seniors to take courses at Connecticut College provides students with a true college experience and credits.
• Superb college preparation, guidance, and matriculation enhances each student's lifetime passion for learning and active participation in an ever-changing society.
• A community of dedicated and ethical scholars creates a safe and welcoming environment with strong student mentors and leaders.