A Strong Foundation is Essential for Lifelong Success
• Innovative and engaging learning environment teaches students to take ownership of their intellectual growth and personal development.
• Small class sizes (average = 11), low faculty to student ratio (1: 7), and an excellent faculty advisor program offers students the individual attention they need to succeed.
• By instilling communication, critical thinking, and collaboration skills, students are well prepared for a smooth transition to high school, college, career, and a lifetime of learning.
• New Advanced Course curriculum allows students to reach beyond AP courses to find deeper meaning as they explore and develop their interests.
• Opportunity for seniors to take courses at Connecticut College provides students with a true college experience and credits.
• Superb college preparation, guidance, and matriculation enhances each student's lifetime passion for learning and active participation in an ever-changing society.
• Middle School progression based on individual ability as opposed to grade - specifically in math, languages, arts, and athletics - provides students with appropriate challenge and support.
• Ten Middle School enrichment courses spanning from character and community building to research/technology and organizational skills allow students to explore and develop their interests and talents.
• Daily after school time to meet with teachers for extra help, get a jump on homework, and participate in a plethora of sports, arts, and clubs gives every student the opportunity to enhance their mind, body, and spirit.
• A community of dedicated and ethical scholars creates a safe and welcoming environment with strong student mentors and leaders.