The Williams School aims to foster the intellectual, moral, creative, and physical development of students in preparation for college, lifelong learning, and active participation in an evolving world.
Teaching and Learning Principles
• Maintains high standards of academic excellence.
• Inspires intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, and imagination.
• Fuses the connection between intellect and emotion through the arts.
• Supports the physical development of students and nurtures their appreciation for athletics.
• Fosters respectful and collaborative relationships.
• Promotes the development of responsible and thoughtful behavior by expecting honesty, fairness, good sportsmanship, and civility.
• Appreciates individual, ethnic, and cultural diversity.
• Creates an atmosphere that encourages students to take meaningful risks.
• Emphasizes the importance of service to the community: school, local, and global.
• Enhances the learning environment by providing access to technology.