Thank you for your interest in applying to The Williams School!
1. INQUIRE: To receive information about Williams and instructions on setting up your myW
Applicant Account, please submit an Online Inquiry
. Please call us if you have have questions at 860.443.5333.
2. VISIT US: Please be advised that a campus tour/interview is a required component of the application process and must take place prior to scheduling a day-long visit to the School. To schedule your Individual Campus Tour, Interview, and/or Day of Classes, contact the Admissions Office at 860-443-5333 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You should also consider attending our Admissions events
to learn more about Williams.
3. TAKE AN ADMISSIONS TEST:
Applicants to the Upper School (grades 9-12)
must take the SSAT
or submit official PSAT or SAT scores. Applicants may take the National SSAT Test on certain dates throughout the school year on our campus or at another local test site. Please list The Williams School (code 8220) as a score recipient. If you are unavailable on National Test dates, please contact us at 860.443.5333.
Applicants to the Middle School (grades 6-8)
must take the Williams Middle School Admissions Test (WMST). This test is administered on our campus on certain dates throughout the school year. If interested in registering for the WMST, please contact our Admissions Office at 860.443.5333. Williams also accepts the Middle School SSAT.
4. COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION: Submit your Online Application via your myW
account or through the SAO
5. SUBMIT TRANSCRIPT & TEACHER RECOMMENDATIONS: Your Transcript Request and English and Math Teacher Recommendation forms are available via your myW
account or SAO
6. If interested in applying for Need-Based Tuition Assistance,
please refer to the Affording a Williams Education