At The Williams School, the student body consistently demonstrates a dedication to excellence in scholarship, in concert with a desire to share talents in the arts, athletics, service, and leadership. Respect for oneself and others while meeting significant academic challenges requires integrity, self-discipline, and a high level of motivation. Successful applicants to Williams demonstrate achievement in all of these areas.
The inclusive community at Williams is distinguished by an acceptance of differences and encouragement to step outside of one’s comfort zone and take meaningful risks. In celebration of these values, we seek motivated young people from a broad range of backgrounds who embrace our philosophy and celebrate their role in our active community.
At Williams are excited to welcome prospective International students to campus. We work with international education partners for international student recruitment, home-stay, and student monitoring services. If interested in applying to The Williams School as an international student, you must contact one of the following organizations:
The following information will be required to complete your International Student Application to The Williams School:
• Application for admission and $100 US application fee
• Official transcripts
• Math and English Teacher recommendations
• TOEFL scores (SSAT recommended)
- Please note, International student applicants must be highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
• On campus tour and interview or Skype Interview, by appointment
• Copy of passport and proof of ability to pay full tuitionInternational Student Tuition for the 2019-2020 Academic Year (Grades 6-12): $40,000
• Includes tuition refund insurance, books, lunch, transportation to/from school, and administration fees.